Comar Chemicals (Pty) Ltd. and Comar Chemie AG believes that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and are required to operate in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to compliance obligations, prevention of pollution and to reduce our environmental impact, thus continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods and protection of the environment.
It is our priority to encourage our Customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all - it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our objectives is to
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise our waste and then re-use or recycle as much of it as possible with a Waste Management Plan.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, and noise pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment, employee health and safety, and local community.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
U.E. Eichrodt D.G. Roland